Long Term Care
Creekview and its dedicated staff are here to make sure that your loved one gets the best care possible—for the long-run.
What do we offer?
When youʻre choosing a place for your loved one for the long-haul, you want to make sure itʻs the right fit. If a newly renovated facility with $3 million of improvements, including a cutting-edge rehab gym, iPads in each room, and free Wi-Fi sounds like the right fit, Creekview is the right place.
Our long-term care team is highly-trained, specializing in caring for your loved one 24/7. We can help with everything from daily activities like dressing and taking meds to longer term injury or chronic condition care. Creekview and its dedicated staff are here to make sure that your loved one gets the best care possible—for the long-run.
- Gorgeous new facility with cutting-edge equipment
- Therapy to help your loved one return to a more active life
- Caring, well-trained, 24/7 staff
- Daily help with dressing, bathing, meds, and more
- The best care option in the Rochester area
Our staff really gets to know your loved one—their needs, preferences, and habits. We’re proud to have a highly trained staff who raise the standards for care in the Greece and Gates communities.
Not only are they trained RNs and LVNs, they are caring people. This training, along with their compassion, makes for a pretty caring, talented staff. Their number one priority? Keeping your loved one safe and happy. Creekview residents get care from our stellar staff 7 days a week.
Highlights: Stellar Staffing
- Specially trained staff on site 24/7
- Our staff helps residents feel better, function more independently, and manage chronic conditions
- Top-notch skills, sensitivity, confidence, and compassion
- Assistance with daily activities including dressing, hygiene, and mobility